googlecb72bd682d87d02e tool-hunter: The Tool-Hunter blogs are moving!

The Tool-Hunter blogs are moving!

I can't believe how many years I've been ranting here on Blogger and what started as a simple blog has mushroomed into a dozen "Tool-Hunter" blogs! While that may sound impressive it really isn't. Many of my other blogs are simply digital file cabinets where I store my tool stuff. If I'm feeling inspired I may make an entry or two. To make matters worse, whenever I want to make a change in several of my blogs it's a total pain to move from one site to the other.

With all that said, I've decided to mash all my tool blogs into one site: www.Tool-Hunter.com

This site will allow me to break my blogs up a bit so that they aren't just one long page that takes forever to load. Additionally this new site will allow you to easily interact with comments and posts of your own!

I'll give you plenty of warning before I pull the plug on this URL, but in the mean time I invite you to drop by the new site to look around and let me know what you think.

Please note that as of this post I've only added Shopsmith content, so please be patient as we begin this migration. Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment